Privacy & Disclaimer
Privacy Collection Statement — General Enquiries
A.P.G Co Pty Ltd (ACN 104 265 652) (A.P.G Co, we, us and our) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to A.P.G Co.
You understand that:
- A.P.G Co is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively you can write to us at Level 2 / 56 Boundary Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 Australia.
- A.P.G Co will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, A.P.G Co may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- The purpose of A.P.G Co collecting your personal information is:
- process any enquiry you may have and provide you with information in relation to your enquiry, including without limitation, contacting you regarding any enquiries submitted via the “Contact” page of the A.P.G Co website;
- to provide customer service functions, including handling customer enquiries and complaints;
- if you interact with us via social media, to facilitate social media interaction, including adding your social media account handle to our marketing database to provide you with customer service related contact, respond to social media messages and comply with our obligations under social media platform rules; and
- to offer you updates on products, events or information that may be of interest to you, such as email alerts, product awareness information and newsletters, and to provide you with direct marketing communications from us or our related entities and associates (using direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages),
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
- A.P.G Co will be unable to provide you with customer services, process your enquiry or complaint, or supply you with information; and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with A.P.G Co).
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- A.P.G Co, its personnel and related entities;
- third party service providers including without limitation marketing service providers, IT service providers, contractors and sales consultants and other parties who assist us in responding to your enquiry and providing our products and services to you; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected via any sales enquiry may be disclosed to A.P.G Co’s related entities or service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States of America, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, France and China and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Aria Property Group makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) in relation to this website, its availability, or the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials provided on this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You should consider obtaining independent professional advice before relying (whether in whole or part) o any information or materials contained on this website.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Aria Property Group disclaims all and any liability for loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss) occurring as a result of you or anyone acting or refraining from acting in reliance on any information or materials contained on this website.
By using this website, you agree that you will not bring (or procure a third party to bring) any claim against Aria Property Group officers or employees in respect of any costs, losses or damage you may suffer in connection with the website, your use of the website or any information on it.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer extend to Aria Property Group and to its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If you have any queries or comments which you would like to make, please contact us on:
T 07 3226 0111